Monday, August 7, 2023

My cousin is a weird dude


He rarely plays single player games but every single time he does he gets so close to the end just to never finish the game and if he miraculously does get to the end he tries to beat games so fast that he is able to refund it because “he’s never going to play it again.” He doesn’t replay even left 4 dead campaigns. And he starts making fun of me every time I start a new play through of a game. Like I started my 5th play through of cyberpunk and he is shocked that im able to find enjoyment and content from the game still. So when i told him that im playing the game by only using quick hacks he doesn’t understand how I haven’t done it before and i explain it and he just doesn’t understand. I also told him im planning on starting a new elden ring play through but i want to make my character look just like indiana jones with a whip in one hand and something to be a pistol in the other and he’s like “why not just use the best stuff or what you used last play through?” BECAUSE I WANT TO I WANT IT TO BE FUNNY AND CHALLLENGING. He’s weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment