Saturday, August 12, 2023

I dont know if I am wrong or not bu I think "Motion Blur" is one of the worst graphich feature I encounter


Whenever I play fps or tps games, if I got slight problem with graphics or I feel like something is off it is generally because of motion blur. I dont know what is motion blur all about and I dont know what it is add to the games but when I turn off the motion blur most of my graphical problems are fixed

What is the point of motion blur other then making the game vomite enducing anyway. I just cant figure out the point of it. Other day I install subnaautica. It looks goergous and I love the game but having problem with graphics. I couldnt put a finger on the exact problem, it was not fps drop, it was not field of vision or rendering. Then I go to the setting, turn off the motion blur and boom! theere was no problem anymore.

I genuinly belive motion blur is useless and adds nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment