Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Guardians of the Galaxy is an amazing Single Player game.


Truly did not have high expectations of this game going into it, but I can honestly say it's probably the best Single Player adventure game I ever played and I highly recommend it to anyone that's a fan of Guardians of the Galaxy or even just want to play an epic game in general.

Although the game really isn't an RPG, there is a certain amount of progression and choice through dialogue that truly change what happens in maybe not a super significant but ultimately satisfying way. I don't want to spoil anything but a small example was I was given the choice to have Drax whip rocket across a cliff, which I promptly agreed to, and rocket has been pretty furious with Peter ever since.

Not to mention the amount of lore, unlockable cosmetics,beautiful environments with environmental storytelling. Honestly I could go on an on but I just think anybody who hasn't played it should. Good Job Eidos Montreal!

No comments:

Post a Comment