Saturday, April 15, 2023

“Hard” difficulty has changed gaming for me.


I have played video games pretty seriously for about 15 years. I have ALWAYS stuck to the “normal” difficulty, as I liked a lighter challenge to enjoy the game and not get too hung up on tough spots. Recently, however, I kinda trashed that mindset and decided to only choose the “hard” difficulty. Usually the hardest option unless there is a crazy intense nightmare mode or something. And I just want to say that I see games and play games very differently now. The extra challenge has made me realize how much I was missing out on the full experience of the game. No one may care, but to me it’s been game changing and I’m having more fun than ever. Some may still enjoy the lighter challenge and that’s great, I respect everyone’s preference, but maybe someone will try this and get the same excitement from it that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment