Monday, November 29, 2021

Can I vent here? I know this kind of stuff is really common now but it makes my blood boil.


I really have to vent. I had a shitty day and this was the cherry on top.

It has to do with Activision.

I bought Modern Warfare a while back and had played the campaign a bit before moving onto other games.

Last night I was in the mood for a first person shooter and figured I'd pop the game back into my PS4. I put the game in and of course I have to wait 3 hours for an update because you can't even play the fucking campaign without the update. No surprise there.

Whatever I'll play tomorrow.

Turn on my PS4 today to play and start MW. Now I can't play without logging in or creating a new account for Activision, as if my PS account wasn't enough. Forgot my old login (if I had one) so I create a new account with another email, no biggie. Alright now I can finally play.

Some cutscene starts and I'm ready to shoot some guns, finally!

Cutscene ends and brings me to a new menu I haven't seen yet. Tons of crap for multiplayer, downloads, etc. I'm not surprised because I expect this kinda shit from games these days, especially COD. I just want to play the single player campaign for MW, just like the one I played when I bought the game.

FINALLY! I find the single player MW campaign, great!

I select it and IT FUCKING BRINGS ME TO THE PS STORE FOR ANOTHER 12 GB DOWNLOAD.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GOD DAMN GAME I PAID FOR AND HAVE THR CD FOR YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKERS.

Why do I have to jump through so many hoops? Is this some kind of sick joke?

Remember the Nintendo 64? I can pull the thing out of my basement 23 years later and play the game just as it was in 1999. Is it that hard not to be so god damn greedy?

I will never, ever, ever buy an Activision game again. I will choke myself to death on my own dick before I give Activision another penny. Slimy cunts.

No comments:

Post a Comment