Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Games need a "I haven't played this in a long time" tutorial


Maybe a first world problem and a bit silly complaint, but there are plenty of games I used to sink 100s of hours in before moving on. then few years later I want to get back to it only to have no idea what I am doing. I used to play R6 Siege like crazy, and recently I re-downloaded the game and I have absolutely no idea what I am doing lol. Its like a whole new game! Wish there was a "here what happened since you last played" kind of tutorial explaining new stuff and mechanics that I totally forgot. I know some of you will be like : "well, if you do the single missions you can practice etc etc" yeah I know and by no means I demand this lol. Just wish there is something that is not basic tutorial, but bringing you up to speed kind of option. Thank you for coming to my TEDtalk

No comments:

Post a Comment