Sunday, January 2, 2022

What games should I play before turning blind?


I have a eye-condition that will probably make me legally blind within in next 6-12 months. So I'm looking for games that you think is a must-play. I'm open to almost everything, so hit me with your recommendations :)

Edit: I play on a PC, but might be able to loan a PS4/5 in the future..

On my list right now: On my list i have Halo: MCC (i love Halo), and probably a final run of Skyrim (or swapping it for Witcher 3, witch i haven't played yet) and RDR2 of i get the time.

Games i have enjoyed recently / loved my whole life: Forza Horizon 5 and BeamNG - GTA V - Mafia II - BF 2, 3, 4, BC2 - Fallout 3,4, NV - All the Wolfensteins - Destiny 2 - Farcry 3 and 5 - CoH2, AoE and EE2 - Minecraft - Teardown

Some games, like CoH and Rimworld, has started to become a bit hard to play because I can't really make out small text anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment