Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Just getting something off my chest. Don't even care if anyone reads this.


So I came into work this morning and find an email saying one of our second shift workers passed away from Covid complications. His name was Scott and he was a nice guy. We used to talk all the time about guns and video games. We talked all the time about RDR2. It hit me pretty hard this morning. I think tonight when I get home, after I put my kids to bed, I'm gonna pour myself a shot or two of whiskey, sit down, load up Red Dead, and just ride. I'll ride and ride and cause as much trouble as I can. I'll hoot and holler every mile as the law chases me down. This ride's for you Scott. Outlaws for life.

EDIT: Damn, I didn't expect this to blow up like it has. I honestly was just putting some thoughts down kind of in a "thinking-out-loud" sort of way. Thank you to everyone for all the kind words. In the sea of console wars and multiplayer toxicity we sometimes forget that gaming brings us together. We need more positivity, especially in these times.

No comments:

Post a Comment