Monday, October 2, 2017

Am I the only one here who would like more singleplayer offline and coop driven experience than just straight up online only games ?


i'm curious because I remember the time when most of our games were singleplayer and the multiplayer elements was more of an extra than anything else, i'm not saying that online games are a bad thing, not at all, they're quite beneficial when done right, but its been quite a long time since I sat up in front of my PC/Console and booted up a game that doesn't require you to be connected to be able to play, on PC it's not that bad since you don't need to pay fees to play online but I remember that this was the main reason why I kinda switched to PC, but now it's almost impossible to play a games on PS4 and Xbox One without any PS+ or Xbox live subscription since a lot of games that are released nowadays are online only games, all I want right now is a nice, good and all new singleplayer experience with a optional coop experience kinda like Borderlands 2.

Anyway what's your opinion about this ? do you agree ? or do you disagree ? tell me your reasons on the comment !

No comments:

Post a Comment