Sunday, September 4, 2016

I drew Samus (pencil only)


http://ift.tt/2bLxZGm

Hello /r/gaming :)

First I'd like to apologize about my imperfect english, It's not my native language (btw don't hesitate one second to correct me as I have to improve. It's partly why I force myself to write a bit instead of just posting a line).

So far this is the drawing I'm the happiest with so I thought I'd share it. I usually draw LoL- related things and sometimes post it to the dedicated sub, so that's my very first time posting to this huge sub ^

Constructive criticism is heavily appreciated as I never took any drawing class so my drawing "basics" (scalings, actual shape of body parts...) aren't really good at all, and I learn with each drawing with criticism :)

Thanks for reading !

EDIT : wording ( thanks /u/BaronVonDuck )

No comments:

Post a Comment