Saturday, August 27, 2016

PSA: Steam is refunding No Man's Sky even if you played more then 2 hours, so if you want a refund DO IT.


Just heard on a random twitch channel they're giving refund so i gave it a shot even though I tried the day it came out, AND HOLY SHIT IT WORKED.

I should mention I had 8 hours in the game, and a negative review.

Edit: For anyone who is not getting a refund I would just keep trying. I'm not sure why it works for some and not others but no harm in just trying again.

Edit2: Just gonna use this opportunity to plug a game I really enjoy. If you haven't played Subnautica I HIGHLY recommend it. I have 90 hours and I payed 20 bucks for it and am still not bored, plus its on sale for $15.99 right now. Its still in early access but they update it regularly and it supposed to be finished in December. CHECK IT OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment