Friday, May 27, 2016

OVERWATCHMEN [VGMV Trailer Parody] - TWGN

"Who Watches the Overwatchmen?"This was my first attempt at a video game music video (VGMV). I thought up the concept while I was playing a game of slither.io and needed a clever name for my snake. Overwatch was on my mind since everyone was playing the beta and then the puntastic crossover name of "Overwatchmen" occured to me to use. Later that same day, I sat down and thought that this could be a legitimate video idea. So I collected all of the released Overwatch shorts and tried to find a Watchmen trailer that matched. To my surprise, I found one that was perfect for it and got to work. I must say I'm really proud of how much effort I put into the sync in the video especially in regards to matching the sounds. It's probably some of my best syncing yet. Anyways, I hope you enjoy my VGMV trailer parody!

No comments:

Post a Comment